Frequently asked questions and an overview of my anti-feminist views
This blog is run by Chelsea. It used to be run by three women, but now it’s just me. If you look through my archives, that’s why you’ll sometimes see signatures at the bottom or read a post that sounds like a different person’s writing or that holds a different opinion than what I usually state. I also haven’t weeded out all the “we”s, “our”s, and “us”s and it’s really not a huge priority of mine, so I’m just clarifying that I don’t have multiple personalities :p
What is the purpose of this blog?
I am a gender egalitarian. I don’t believe in fighting for one specific group’s set of rights, I believe in fighting for the rights of the human race as a whole. Every individual is important, no matter their race or gender. I believe that all groups have privilege, and that all groups suffer from lack of privilege. This blog is a representation of my disagreements with feminism, specifically. I do not believe all feminists are the same, or that all feminists are bigoted and arrogant, but I do believe the movement and its theories are inherently sexist, even when they aren’t intended to be. For a list of more anti-feminist/egalitarian blogs click here.
If your question is not answered, it is probably because I already answered a similar question recently, or it wasn’t received. I answer everything I get, as long as it is a legitimate question.
Egalitarianism + common questions and accusations concerning anti-feminism:
- What’s the difference between egalitarianism and feminism?
- Do you even know what feminism means? (Again here)
- Why I Don’t Call Myself a Feminist (Why Be Anti-Feminist?)
- “Anti-feminism is disrespectful of first wave feminism”
- “If you support equality, you are a feminist.”
- Feminism is not the only solution
- Feminism is about self-interest, not equality.
- Feminism as a collectivist, exclusive movement.
- A question to feminists.
- Why I Advocate for Men’s Rights
- Women in the MRM/Egalitarian movements
Racism in Westernized countries:
- Musings on Racism
- The West is the least racist part of the world
- Racism within our government
- Racist individuals
- White privilege (also here & here)
- You can be racist against whites
- Affirmative Action (also here)
Misogyny in Westernized countries:
- The Myth of Women’s Oppression
- Men weren’t the only ones opposing the vote
- Women’s History is Men’s History
- I have female privilege (also here, here, & here)
- Sexist Language (etymology of the words “pussy” & “bitch”)
- Wage Gap Myth (also here, here, here, here, & here)
- Why women will always be the primary parent
- Women may pass men in job force
- Women’s wealth and philanthropy
- The word “womyn” is dehumanizing
- The anorexia lie
- How Feminism Hates Women: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
My views on rape & “rape culture”:
- Rape culture
- Rape and Slut Shaming: Feminism’s Biggest Hypocrisy
- Rape is only 2-3% of reported crime (1 in 12 myth) (1 in 4 myth, also here)
- The Campus Rape Myth
- “3% of rapists will even spend a single day in prison.”
- Rape on the decline
- Five Ways the Politicization of Rape Hurts Rape Victims
- “Rapists think all men rape”
- Slut Walk (My opinion of Slut Walk)
- Sexual economy
- My definition of a slut and why the word should not be reclaimed
The Other Side of Rape culture:
- Why Rape Culture Is Essential to Feminism
- Feminist propaganda: Is a 2% false rape statistic really reasonable?
- “2-3% of rape allegations are false” (Could be as high as 25% to 50%)
- The Rape of Men (1 in 6)
- Rape/rape culture stats on men and women
- Feminist silencing tactics in regards to male rape victims
- Power + Prejudice
- Men don’t look out for other men
- Patriarchy Shmatriarchy
- Male privilege
- A Different Look at Male Violence
- Male objectification (also here, here & here)
- The Fatherless Generation
- Gender roles are not a social construct
- Men do an equal amount of housework.
- Men have body issues too.
- Misandry in the media (also here, here, here, here, here, & here)
- Why hatred of males that don’t fit the gender binary is not misogyny
- Misandry in the legal system
- Men Have No Reproductive Rights
- Domestic Violence
- The Draft
- Men are the targets of most crime (also here)
- Men face longer sentences than women for the same crimes (also here, and here)
- A long list of ignored men’s rights issues (also here)
Feminism’s Role in Male Discrimination and Oppression:
- Misandrists who love men?
- Why feminists are full of shit
- Misandristic Influences within Feminism
- Who’s Oppressing Who?
- Failure of feminism
- Feminism & Gender Enforcement (also here)
- Feminism & the Disposable Male (follow-up: Systematic Gendered Violence?)
- How Feminism Conned Society
- Feminists don’t want patriarchy to completely disappear.
- How Feminists Corrupt Domestic Violence Research (also here)
- Ignoring & ridiculing men’s rights hurts the women’s rights movement.
- How feminism is ineffective in covering LGBTQ issues
- Sexist legislation supported by feminists
My views on abortion:
- Pro-life or pro-choice?
- If you’re pro-life, why do you want it to be legal?
- Don’t want an abortion? Don’t get one.
- Laws that restrict abortion raise abortion rates.
- The logic behind defunding Planned Parenthood (also here)
- Planned Parenthood covers up rape and abuse
Other frequently asked questions: